Discover the advantages of living in Marbella: by the sea
Waking up in the morning, having breakfast a few meters from the sea, running every morning near the sea or contemplating the immensity of the ocean are just some of the attractions of buying a home near the sea.
Living by the sea is a true joy for the five senses, but also for health. The Spanish coasts also offer us the possibility of enjoying a wonderful climate and a gastronomy unmatched in the whole world.
With this scenario, why limit the use of these homes only to summer? Let’s see the advantages of living near the sea.
Advantages if you live near the beach
The benefits of living close to the sea are innumerable. It directly affects our wellbeing and creates a balance that helps us to shape life differently and improve our quality of life.
Among the different benefits, the following stand out:
- Improve physical and mental health: we do not know what the sea, the breeze, the sand have, but it relaxes and that makes our health improve.
- Sea views: if there is a perfect awakening, it is undoubtedly to wake up knowing that you are going to see the sea. Isn’t it a wonderful thing? Well, this translates into greater happiness and optimism, whether you are going for a walk or going to work.
- Leisure offer: coastal sites have numerous activities that other parts of our geography do not have.
- It is a good investment for the future: having a house on the beach is a great investment for the future, since you can rent it seasonally or sell it in the future.
What should you assess before buying a home near the sea
Don’t buy on impulse
Buying a home is a great economic investment, therefore it is not a decision that should be taken on impulse. It is important to stop and assess the situation.
Identify your needs
To know what you are looking for, you need to know what you need. The first thing is to decide if we are looking for a first residence or a second home. If it is a second home, it is important to know the weather in the area and if there are leisure places. On the other hand, if you buy a first home, you have to assess the infrastructure, the area, if it is a good place to work …
One should know the housing costs
It’s important to know if the seller has any outstanding issues with the community. To check this, you can request this information from the administration. It’s also important to know and consider the community’s fixed monthly costs as well as the real estate tax (IBI) level. On the other hand, we must not forget the fixed costs of the house such as gas, electricity or water. It is important to check the average monthly fixed costs as we will find very different prices depending on the area selected.
One should hire an expert in home buying
Buying a home carries certain risks that we don’t need to take. It is best to hire the services of a real estate agent. An agent specializing in buying houses.
- Professionals have the necessary knowledge to advise us on a purchase.
- Experts who choose a specific real estate agent know they know the area and can help us find exactly what we’re looking for.
- Are negotiators and are experts in negotiating in your favor.
- Don’t worry, if you don’t have time to manage your new home purchase, your best option is to use the services of a specialist real estate agent. He will take care of everything for you.
If you want to buy a house or an apartment on the coast (Costa del Sol – Marbella), we will advise you on the purchase of the property and accompany you throughout the process.
Marbella WOHNEN Immobilien – The Value of Experience.