Professional agent services
Regardless of whether you want to buy or sell a property in Spain, we offer an all-round full service with the aim of meeting your high requirements. First-class customer service is one of the cornerstones of our company, always tailored to the special needs of the customer, with personal advice and support from our multilingual real estate expert team.
Our legal department will help you with all aspects of your property in Spain, regardless of whether you want to buy or sell a property on the Costa del Sol – Marbella or whether you already own a house / apartment in Spain. We are here to support you and to make life easier, especially when dealing with the sometimes rather complex Spanish legal and administrative system. You can use the links below to view our full real estate brokerage services or otherwise contact us so that we can advise you in detail and in a friendly manner.
Know the Details of Each Step of the Purchase Process
The purchase of a property is a mostly unique investment in life, which requires a far-reaching planning. Not only will you be given professional advice, but you will also get personalized search results. We offer you the best advice as well as a convenient and above all safe way to find your dream property in Spain.
Be Prepared for the Details of Each Step of the Sale Process
Choosing to sell a property is a journey that requires a lot of time, emotions and overcoming. Therefore. Starting with an informative first meeting, the real estate valuation, a professionally competent marketing, the procurement of relevant documents up to the organization of the notarial contract conclusion.
Know the Details of Each Step of the Legal Purchase Process
The numerous dangers associated with buying property in Spain are repeatedly pointed out. Frequently, however, the preparations that must be made in advance of the property acquisition are not mentioned, so that many prospective buyers do not seek the necessary legal and tax support in good time.
Marbella WOHNEN Immobilien can help you obtain a mortgage to purchase your property
There are innumerable financing providers and a variety of loan models. It is good to have financing specialists at your side as partners, who will work out a tailor-made financing model with foresight and responsibility.
We not only look after you during the placement phase, but also afterwards.
Of course, the after-sale service after buying a property is another aspect of our activity. To help you get started in everyday life in Spain, we provide you with a selection of service and service providers made up of reputable companies. e.g. Links to recognized doctors, lawyers, notaries, banks, tax consultants, property developers, architects, experts, etc.
Free real estate valuation service
We create a free valuation of your property. The decisive factor here, in addition to specialist knowledge, is in particular the correct assessment of the market situation.
We see ourselves as a partner with responsibility for all real estate services and strive for long-term customer relationships.
Quality of support pays off so that property owners feel comfortable. We do our best for that.
Individual property services
We offer all our customers a comprehensive real estate services:
- Registration with the Spanish Land Registry (Nota simple registral)
- Building permits and planning permissions for property extensions
- Registration for local Council Tax ( I.B.I )
- Habitation certificate (Cedula de Habitabilidad – Licencia de primera ocupación)
- Mortgage loan applications with banks and financial institutions
- Personal town hall registration (Empadronamiento)
- Allocation of N.I.E. numbers (Número de Identificación de Extranjeros)
- Applying for certificate of Spanish residence (Residencia)
- Council Tax changes or complications with Council Taxes
- Spanish tax declarations and payment
- A comprehensive conveyancing service
- Spanish wills and inheritance planning
- Creation and administration of Lasting Power of attorney
- Issue of title deeds and sales completion at notary (Escritura ante Notario)
- Water, electricity, community, and other utility contract changes